This online 9 week course is delivered online into your own home nest – with a maximum of 10 participants per course.
Feeling Anxious & Isolated?
- Do Fear & anxiety often stop you in your tracks?
- Do you sometimes feel out of control, lean into panic mode, and heading towards melt down?
- Do you use coping strategies that do not serve you?
- Are you hearing a lot of self judgment and inner criticism?
- Are you feeling irritated, angry, short-tempered, depressed?
- Are you experiencing racing thoughts, feel confused & stuck
These are some of the feelings people are reporting to me about being in lockdown. As a result, your health and relationships may be suffering.
The good news is you can take action with 8 steps to a healthier approach
Inspiration & Connection
- Find your way from anxious to anchored
- Learn to turn down your inner critic
- Acknowledge & accept what is happening
- Give yourself permission to do it your way
- Ride the waves of suffering & emotion
The result? Return to centre, calm & clarity.
See more clearly, listen more deeply, feel your radiant self. Lockdown into the miracle of your body’s own capacity to repair & heal, and the gifts of life & love.
What to expect during this programme
- Move your body
- Release mental & physical tension
- Gather vitality & strength
- Breathe techniques to shift mood
- Find focus & clarity in your own wisdom
- Pause between reacting and responding
- Connect with others in livestream time
- Receive audio recordings so you can continue in your own home
Please note: movement, postures, breathing exercises, meditation can be adapted and modified for your own body and fitness levels.
Dates: 9 April – 4 June 2020
8 x 2hr sessions + 1 x urban retreat in the comfort of your own home
Who is this workshop for?
Anyone who wishes to move their body with asana, pranayama breathing & meditation
Anyone who needs support to create connection in lockdown
No experience of yoga or meditation is necessary